Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/03/30 15:15:25 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hbase/PoweredBy" by isabel

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Hbase/PoweredBy" page has been changed by isabel.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=64&rev2=65

  [[http://www.drawntoscaleconsulting.com|Drawn to Scale Consulting]] consults on HBase, Hadoop, Distributed Search, and Scalable architectures.

  [[http://www.explorys.net|Explorys]] uses an HBase cluster containing over a billion anonymized clinical records, to enable subscribers to search and analyze patient populations, treatment protocols, and clinical outcomes.
+
+ [[http://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook-engineering/the-underlying-technology-of-messages/454991608919|Facebook]] uses HBase to power their Messages infrastructure.

  [[http://www.filmweb.pl|Filmweb]] is a film web portal with a large dataset of films, persons and movie-related entities. We have just started a small cluster of 3 HBase nodes to handle our web cache persistency layer. We plan to increase the cluster size, and also to start migrating some of the data from our databases which have some demanding scalability requirements.