Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by SidP <si...@msci.com> on 2019/10/11 13:08:40 UTC

Get key or cache's updation time?

Is there a way to know if key and/or cache is updation time?

I want to check if key or cache is updated in last 10 sec or not?

Re: Get key or cache's updation time?

Posted by Andrei Aleksandrov <ae...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I guess that you can use CacheEntry to check that new version of entry
is different from previous. Example you can see here:

https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/cache/CacheEntry.html

In case of you are going to check cache updates then try to use Events
(but here you can get performance drop):

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/events

BR,
Andrei