Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Markus Heinisch <Ma...@trivadis.com> on 2006/09/20 21:45:16 UTC

Trinidad and ADF

Hi,
is anyone using Trinidad with ADF  (data binding feature)?
What are your experiences?

I'm having some trouble using that technology mix:

1.) When opening a dialog in a popup, a NPE occurs.
2.) When starting a Trinidad/ADF app in tomcat 5.x, I get an exception:

SCHWERWIEGEND: Class : oracle.adf.controller.faces.lifecycle.ADFPhaseListener not found.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oracle/adfinternal/view/faces/model/binding/FacesBindingDefFactoryImpl
        at oracle.adf.controller.faces.lifecycle.ADFPhaseListener.<clinit>(ADFPhaseListener.java:463)

The ADFPhaseListener references an ADF Faces internal class , but I need that class to use the ADF data binding :-(

Please, share your experiences.

Thanks,
Markus

RE: Trinidad and ADF

Posted by Markus Heinisch <Ma...@trivadis.com>.
Sorry, just adding the ADF Faces and ADF bining  libs to the application does not solve the problem.

My current problem is that I have a chain of dependencies which leads to an exception when opening a popup dialog.
I use ADF binding --> ADF binding needs some ADF Faces internal classes.
That classes might conflict with Trinidad and might cause the exception.

Markus
________________________________

I don't, but all libraries needed for ADF binding are shipped with JDeveloper.

Thomas

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -