Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Imhof <mi...@nowhow.ch> on 2007/04/30 14:07:36 UTC

Last changed by

I would like to store the user login id of the last user changed the data
(last changed by).
Does somebody has an idea for a generic implementation??

I tried to make it like the ModelEntity.STAMP_FIELD in the GenericDao class,
but I don't now any
user informationen on the GenericDao level?? (Or I don't know where to get
the user information!!)

Michael

Re: Last changed by

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The Entity Engine doesn't know anything about users at this point. In
order to do it generically that would have to be changed.

-David