Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org> on 2021/12/16 02:04:06 UTC

[ANN]Welcome to our new committer: Zhenxu Ke

Hi Zhenxu, Welcome you to join us as a new committer. The PMC for Apache
DolphinScheduler has invited Zhenxu to become a committer and we are
pleased to announce that he has accepted.
Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project and can merge
PRs or close issues. This should enable better productivity.
Wish you make more contributions in the future.
Wish everyone has a pleasant open source journey in our community. Please
join me to say congratulations to him! Zhenxu[1], would you please briefly
introduce yourself to the community? [1]: https://github.com/kezhenxu94/

Best wishes!
CalvinKirs

Re: [ANN]Welcome to our new committer: Zhenxu Ke

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
Congratulations.

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

回复: [ANN]Welcome to our new committer: Zhenxu Ke

Posted by 40393931 <ni...@vip.qq.com>.
Congratulation! Zhenxu!

Posted by 蔡小风 <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation! Zhenxu!