Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Aaron Kimball <ak...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/22 23:34:21 UTC

September SF Hadoop User Group

Hadoop fans,

The September Hadoop meetup will be held Wednesday, September 14, from 6pm
to 8pm. This meetup will be hosted by ngmoco at their office on Brannan St.

As usual, we will use the discussion-based "unconference" format. At the
beginning of the meetup we will collaboratively construct an agenda
consisting of several discussion breakout groups. All participants may
propose a topic and volunteer to facilitate a discussion. All Hadoop-related
topics are encouraged, and all members of the Hadoop community are welcome.

Event schedule:

   - 6pm - Welcome
   - 6:30pm - Introductions; start creating agenda
   - Breakout sessions begin as soon as we're ready
   - 8pm - Conclusion

Food and refreshments will be provided, courtesy of ngmoco.

Please RSVP at http://bit.ly/ru5pHj to help us get an accurate head-count
for space, food and beverages.
Regards,
- Aaron Kimball