Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Steve Torrefranca <st...@branders.com> on 2007/03/14 18:38:49 UTC

hiding selectOneRadio label

how do we hide the label of selectOneRadio or any component that uses
selectItems?  the List used in selectItems is a static List where values
and labels are preloaded.  In some pages I would like to hide the label
for these radio/checkboxes and put the labels on a facet.  Example

yes no  maybe
[]   []   []            do you like the color pink?
[]   []   []            are you color blind?

<t:selectOneRadio value="#{questions.answers}" >
    <f:selectItems value="#{questions.selectItems}"/>
</t:selectOneRadio>

-Steve

Re: hiding selectOneRadio label

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at using  <t:radio>  - I think that gives you complete
control over what's rendered for each option.