Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com> on 2007/12/31 10:33:09 UTC

attribute "external-view"

Does it work? I'm talking about the attribute "external-view" for subelement <security> of a
<request-map>. How does it work?

Jonathon

Re: attribute "external-view"

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
so noted.
will ignore such posts in the future.
:)

Jonathon -- Improov sent the following on 12/31/2007 3:18 AM:

Re: attribute "external-view"

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.

Re: attribute "external-view"

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.