Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by lsroudi abdel <ls...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/14 09:22:22 UTC

custom plugin/ elasticsearch exception

Hi nutchers,
i finish a custom plugin to add some custom field, it work like a charme,
when i move in production after running index it's throw this exception:

java.lang.Exception: org.elasticsearch.env.FailedToResolveConfigException:
Failed to resolve config path [names.txt], tried file path [names.txt],
path file
[/home/ubuntu/apache-nutch-custom/runtime/local/config/names.txt], and
classpath

        at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.LocalJobRunner$Job.runTasks(LocalJobRunner.java:462)

i have no idea to fix this. i create config/names.txt but it's throw
another exception i want to know if you dealt with this problem and how do
you do to fix it

Re: custom plugin/ elasticsearch exception

Posted by lsroudi abdel <ls...@gmail.com>.
hi,
i still struggle with this problem, i add path.conf on my code like this:

org.elasticsearch.common.settings.Settings settings =
org.elasticsearch.common.settings.ImmutableSettings.settingsBuilder()

                        .put("cluster.name", "nutch")

                        .put("path.conf",
"/home/ubuntu/apache-nutch-custom/config")

                        .build();

                org.elasticsearch.client.Client client = new
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClient(settings)

                        .addTransportAddress(new
org.elasticsearch.common.transport.InetSocketTransportAddress("localhost",
9300));

                org.elasticsearch.action.get.GetResponse getResponse =
client.prepareGet("nutchcustom", "doc", id).execute().actionGet();

                //get Resource based on lucene search with elasticSerch

                Map<String, Object> source = getResponse.getSource();

                // on shutdown

                client.close();

                return source;

this plugin work nice in my eclipse env, but in production it throw this
exception :

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
org/elasticsearch/common/netty/channel/Channels$7

        at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels.fireExceptionCaughtLater(Channels.java:496)

        at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.AbstractChannelSink.exceptionCaught(AbstractChannelSink.java:46)

        at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.notifyHandlerException(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:658)

        at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.sendDownstream(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:577)

        at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.Channels.close(Channels.java:812)

        at
org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.close(AbstractChannel.java:197)

        at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.closeChannelsAndWait(NettyTransport.java:1107)

        at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport$NodeChannels.close(NettyTransport.java:1093)

        at
org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport.disconnectFromNode(NettyTransport.java:883)

        at
org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.disconnectFromNode(TransportService.java:158)

your help is appreciated