Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Chaimungkalanot, Mark " <ma...@cba.com.au> on 2003/11/09 23:52:06 UTC

Unstandard Library Source / Developing custom EL taglibs

Hi there,

I'm looking for examples of Taglibs that uses EL and so I thought that a
relatively "simple" library like the Unstandard taglibs in sandbox would be
the most appropriate.

I've downloaded the src dist. for Jakarta taglibs but the source for
unstandard doesn't seem to be there. Does anyone know where I can d/l this
from?

Or does anyone have a good reference site for developing custom taglibs with
EL?

Thanks

Mark C

**************   IMPORTANT MESSAGE  **************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information which may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email, do not use or disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Unless specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or commitment by the sender or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.

Re: Unstandard Library Source / Developing custom EL taglibs

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Chaimungkalanot, Mark  wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm looking for examples of Taglibs that uses EL and so I thought that a
> relatively "simple" library like the Unstandard taglibs in sandbox would be
> the most appropriate.
>
> I've downloaded the src dist. for Jakarta taglibs but the source for
> unstandard doesn't seem to be there. Does anyone know where I can d/l this
> from?

The Unstandard taglib is in jakarta-taglibs-sandbox, not jakarta-taglibs.

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by "Manolo Ramirez T." <ma...@handsoftware.net>.
Check the struts-el taglibs in the struts src's, its is a wrapper over
the struts tags to support EL.

Regards,

Manolo Ramirez T.