Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2016/03/01 09:00:37 UTC

Buildbots are back

As you may have noticed, our buildbots are back. We now have development
builds available.

A missing package needed to be installed by Infra on the buildbots and
they started installing it on the various VMs.

The Linux buildbots already picked up the change:
https://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux32-snapshot
https://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux64-nightly/

The Windows ones probably do not have the fix yet, but once it is
deployed there too, we will get past this blocker and we may able to
check better what is still in the way before getting Windows nightly
builds available again.

Reference: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11296

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Buildbots are back

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 12:00 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>
wrote:

> As you may have noticed, our buildbots are back. We now have development
> builds available.
>
> A missing package needed to be installed by Infra on the buildbots and
> they started installing it on the various VMs.
>
> The Linux buildbots already picked up the change:
> https://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux32-snapshot
> https://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux64-nightly/
>

> The Windows ones probably do not have the fix yet, but once it is deployed
> there too, we will get past this blocker and we may able to check better
> what is still in the way before getting Windows nightly builds available
> again.
>
> Reference: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11296
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

​Good news! ​
Hopefully they can get to the linux32-nightly
​ ​
​(different VM than linux32-SNAPSHOT) ​
and win7 VM soon.

MzK

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
 anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."
                                                          -- Carl Bard