Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by rs...@krf.biglobe.ne.jp on 2021/03/21 11:37:03 UTC

Microphone not available (Guacamole 1.3.0)

Hello,

Please tell me about audio input (microphone input).

I tried the microphone input with Guacamole 1.3.0, but it recognizes it as remote audio
The indicator did not go up at all and the voice was not recognized.

* I checked "Enable input audio (microphone)" in the connection settings and tested it.

By xfreerdp command on CentOS with guacamole 1.3.0 installed
I tried to connect. In this case, the indicator goes up without any problem, and the meeting at Zoom is also possible.
I was able to use it without any problems.

Is guacamole installed incorrectly or misconfigured?

The current OS and packages used are as follows.

OS: Centos7.9
Tomcat: tomcat-7.0.76-16.el7_9
freerdp-devel-2.1.1-2.el7.x86_64
Guacamole-Client: 1.3.0
Guacamole-Server: 1.3.0

* Result of configure before installing guacamole-server

guacamole-server version 1.3.0

Library status:

freerdp2 ............ yes
pango ............... yes
libavcodec .......... yes
libavformat.......... yes
libavutil ........... yes
libssh2 ............. yes
libssl .............. yes
libswscale .......... yes
libtelnet ........... yes
libVNCServer ........ yes
libvorbis ........... yes
libpulse ............ yes
libwebsockets ....... yes
libwebp ............. yes
wsock32 ............. no

Protocol support:

Kubernetes .... yes
RDP ........... yes
SSH ........... yes
Telnet ........ yes
VNC ........... yes

Services / tools:

guacd ...... yes
guacenc .... yes
guaclog .... yes

FreeRDP plugins: /usr/lib64/freerdp2
Init scripts: no
Systemd units: no

Thank you.

Re: Microphone not available (Guacamole 1.3.0)

Posted by rs...@krf.biglobe.ne.jp.
Nick

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to put the permission setting of chrome
It worked fine!

Thank you very much!

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.