Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cédric ROSSIGNOL <cr...@norsys.fr> on 2003/05/06 16:07:33 UTC

reactor site pb

Hello,

I build a project with subprojects with reactor.
When i build the project i have no problem.

So, when i want to generate the documentation for each of the subprojects i
have this (with reactor):
    [javadoc] Loading source files for package fr.norsys.klass...
    [javadoc] Constructing Javadoc information...
    [javadoc] java.io.FileNotFoundException: target/taglib.xml (No such
file or directory)
    [javadoc]   at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
    [javadoc]   at
java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:176)
    [javadoc]   at
java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:70)
    [javadoc]   at
org.apache.maven.jellydoc.TagXMLDoclet.<init>(TagXMLDoclet.java:111)
    [javadoc]   at
org.apache.maven.jellydoc.TagXMLDoclet.start(TagXMLDoclet.java:396)
    [javadoc]   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
    [javadoc]   at
    [javadoc]   at
    [javadoc]   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
    [javadoc]   at
com.sun.tools.javadoc.DocletInvoker.invoke(DocletInvoker.java:193)
    [javadoc]   at
com.sun.tools.javadoc.DocletInvoker.start(DocletInvoker.java:92)
    [javadoc]   at
com.sun.tools.javadoc.Start.parseAndExecute(Start.java:301)
    [javadoc]   at com.sun.tools.javadoc.Start.begin(Start.java:120)
    [javadoc]   at com.sun.tools.javadoc.Main.execute(Main.java:41)
    [javadoc]   at com.sun.tools.javadoc.Main.main(Main.java:31)

The file taglib.xml is not generate. Why?

When I generate the doc for only one project it's works...

[echo] Generating jellydoc for packages fr.norsys.klass.*
    [echo] Source directory is /home/rossignol/test/test2/BET/src/java
    [javadoc] Generating Javadoc
    [javadoc] Javadoc execution
    [javadoc] Loading source files for package fr.norsys.klass...
    [javadoc] Constructing Javadoc information...
    [javadoc] processing package: fr.norsys.klass
    [javadoc] no tags found
    [copy] Copying 1 file to
/home/rossignol/test/test2/BET/target/generated-xdocs

This my maven goal in master maven.xml :

 <goal name="site">

    <!--
      || Generate the documentation for each of the commons projects.
    -->

    <maven:reactor
      basedir="${basedir}"
      includes="*/project.xml"