Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Gayatri Irani <gi...@cimetrics.com> on 2002/02/26 20:59:03 UTC

SOAP using stateless EJBs.

Hi,

I'm building an enterprise application where-in I'm trying to use the
Simple Object Access Protocol. And since we have most of our middle-ware
implemented using EJB's, we decided on exposing the SOAP services using
EJB as well. And it works, works fine.

But now I'm want to be able to use attachments to the SOAP requests and

I'm using Websphere 4.0, Apache's implementation of SOAP 2.2, and EJB
1.1.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

~Thanks a bunch.
Gayatri.

RE: SOAP using stateless EJBs.

Posted by Arun swaran Jagatheesan <ar...@sdsc.edu>.
You might wish to take a look at the apache-soap samples where they attach
MIME attachments.
 Arun.

Posted by Arun swaran Jagatheesan <ar...@sdsc.edu>.