Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2006/02/18 06:26:58 UTC

RE: Ode / BPEL Donation of BPEL 2.0 Engine

Alex Boisvert wrote:

> I would revise my proposition to:
> Apache Ode => Merge of PXE, Sybase BPE and Agila BPEL
> Apache Agila => Merge of Agila workflow and Intalio BPEL4People

> What do people think about this grouping?

Please feel free to pursue this discussion on ode-dev@.  If the consensus of
the group, including the existing Agila folks, is to do this, that should
not be a problem.

	--- Noel

Re: Ode / BPEL Donation of BPEL 2.0 Engine

Posted by Christopher Lim <ch...@gmail.com>.
In the spirit of community building around Business Process Management
I also want to join ODE as a committer.

Thanks,
Chris

Posted by Christopher Lim <ch...@gmail.com>.