Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/18 19:47:57 UTC

Re: HBase client and server version is not compatible leadregionserver down

HBaseAdmin has this method:

  public ClusterStatus getClusterStatus() throws IOException {

where ClusterStatus has:

  public String getHBaseVersion() {

    return hbaseVersion;

FYI

Posted by "Vincent.Gong" <th...@hotmail.com>.
To Ted,
     I have no time now , I will reproduce the scene next week ,and
feedback the log for u.
regards,
many thanks.

在 2015年11月19日 21:45, Ted Yu 写道: