Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Maria Din <ma...@hotmail.fr> on 2012/05/09 22:46:52 UTC

Help

Hello,
I am a master student.I use "OWLSMatchmakerClient"  on the client side, "juddi " and  "OWLS/UDDI Matchmaker"  on the server side.I have a problem in the discovery of a service!In juddi  and especially in juddi.log, I get this error when I send the semantic query: ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker - can't find handler for element type "capability_search".The element "capability_search” is a tag.This message comes from this line:public static final String UDDI_TAG = "capability_search";  By accessing juddi.jarIn the class HandlerMaker, I understand that this problem exists because handler = null.But, I am not understand the problem!!!!I want to know if there is a configuration for "HandlerMaker" or “UDDI4j.jar”
Please, have you any idea about my problem? I am really blocked for a long period and I am unable to finish my master's project.Thank you for answering me.Best  regards,
--Best  regards,Maria