Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Jorge Betancourt <be...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/02 15:12:22 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 2.4 RC#1

Hi Seb!

Everything looks ok from my side:
Compiled successfully from the release-2.4 tag. Tests passed and ran a
small crawl.

+1 from my side.

Small detail. I would probably change a couple of details in the
deprecation notice. If it is ok with you I can send a PR for this later
today. But since I see the deprecation notice after the release I think
we're good to go.

Best Regards,
Jorge

[RESULT] was [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 2.4 RC#1

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi Folks,

thanks to everyone who was able to review the release candidate!

72 hours have passed, please see below for vote results.

[4] +1 Release this package as Apache Nutch 2.4
   Lewis John McGibbney *
   Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez *
   Furkan Kamaci *
   Sebastian Nagel *

[0] -1 Do not release this package because ...

* Nutch PMC

The VOTE passes with 4 binding votes from Nutch PMC members.

I'll continue and publish the release packages and will send
the release announcement tomorrow, after the packages have
been propagated to all mirrors.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to Nutch and the 2.4 release.

Sebastian

[RESULT] was [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 2.4 RC#1

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 from me.

Code compiles and tests successfully run.

PS: For newcomers, we should consider to place build instructions at README
file instead of pointing wiki.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com>.