Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/12 23:42:40 UTC

List of committers and PMC members is out of date

I was going to bring this up when I tallied the vote for the Core
1.1.4 release, but Bernd beat me to it. :)  As I just commented on the
Tobago [vote] thread, the 'team list' page (which comes from the
myfaces-master pom [1]) is out of date.

Please take a moment to add your information if you are not listed,
and to make sure that the 'roles' field reflects your PMC membership
status.

This is important for release votes and general project organization
-- in particular, we need to be able to show that all releases are
sanctioned by the PMC with at least three +1 votes from PMC members.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/maven/trunk/master-pom/pom.xml

Thanks!
--
Wendy

Re: List of committers and PMC members is out of date

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

can anybody from the PMC vote for the release of Tobago, please.

Regards

Bernd