Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Thibaut Britz <tb...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/18 16:59:00 UTC

Job Opportunity in Europe (Nosql, hadoop, crawling)

Hi,

We are searching at least 3 more developers in the fields of search &
automatic content/site extraction, crawling, duplicate content, news/spam
detection.

We do content fetching and aggregation (news,message boards, blogs, ...) for
market research institutes, media analytics companies, etc...

We are still relative small (mostly Harvard, ETH Zurich, and TU Munich
graduates), so you are still able to actively shape our company.

You will work on interesting problems/features/products involving large
datasets and write production code for large scale application tools like
apache hadoop, cassandra, hbase, zookeeper running on over 50 servers, and
processing terabytes of data each day.

If you are from abroad, and want to experience a different culture for a few
months/years (some even stayed here their entire life ;)) in a small
french/german/english speaking country, why not join?

We can also offer internships for a few months (probably 6).

There are more details at our blog, or just contact me for further details
under my email thibaut.britz@trendiction.com:

http://blog.trendiction.com/tag/jobs

Thanks,
Thibaut