Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by William Chi <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/12 03:09:55 UTC

Logging request length

Dear Apache Users,

I am hoping someone can help me out there.

I want to log the size of each request packet coming into my server as we
get charged for incoming traffic. This will help us keep track of how much
bandwidth each request for a picture.

Thanks in advance,

William

Re: Logging request length

Posted by Jeff Beard <je...@cyberxape.com>.
Look for mod_log_bytes. I seem to remember someone mentioning it before.

--Jeff