Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2011/08/16 11:55:22 UTC

Our new (maven-based) website for v0.4.0 incubating

Hi,

Here's our new (maven-based) website for v0.4.0 incubating:

http://people.apache.org/~edwardyoon/site/index.html

Please review and update if I miss something.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Our new (maven-based) website for v0.4.0 incubating

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Great work Edward :-)

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.

--
Eric
http://about.echarles.net

Re: Our new (maven-based) website for v0.4.0 incubating

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.
Hi,

--