Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/29 14:37:48 UTC

Error rendering page when login: JBoss or MyFaces

After upgrading to Jboss 4.0.4RC1 from 4.0.3SP1,
  I got the following exception when login. The authentication was successful, but error when rendering page.

  Not sure if I should ask Jboss Forum or MyFaces?

  java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRendererUtils.selectContentType(HtmlRendererUtils.java:995)
        at org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.AddResource.writeWithFullHeader(AddResource.java:713)
        at org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:139)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)

---------------------------------

Re: Error rendering page when login: JBoss or MyFaces

Posted by Grigoras Cristinel <gr...@wdd.ro>.
Hi ,

Look in JIRA,
    already exist this bug.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1121

Cristi

Posted by Yu...@muranosoft.com.

  _____

After upgrading to Jboss 4.0.4RC1 from 4.0.3SP1,

I got the following exception when login. The authentication was successful,
but error when rendering page.

Not sure if I should ask Jboss Forum or MyFaces?

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRendererUtils.selectContentType(HtmlRe
ndererUtils.java:995)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.AddResource.writeWithFullHeader(AddRe
source.java:713)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsF
ilter.java:139)
        at
FilterChain.java:202)
        at