Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org> on 2013/09/06 07:48:40 UTC

Planning the first 0.94.12 RC next week...

... please let me know of anything that should be part of this point release.

Thanks.

-- Lars

Re: Planning the first 0.94.12 RC next week...

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
Just committed the last 0.94.12 issue... Would like to cut the RC soon.

-- Lars

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
Hi Ionut,

I think that would need a lot of infrastructure ported back in order to work reliably (table locks, etc).
So that is probably a stretch.

-- Lars

Posted by Ionut Ignatescu <io...@gmail.com>.
Hi,