Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by HRH <hr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/07/05 05:15:26 UTC

Refactor doesn't rename

Hi,I copied source code into an empty java using File->New File->java->Empty java File and once I closed this file, I realized the class name was misspelled, hence highlighted the file name then Refactor-> rename and entered the correct name, although the class name was changed to the new name the file still had the old name. After a few unsuccessful Refactor->rename trails, I had to manually rename source file using Alt-F2. Possible bug?