Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org> on 2019/10/30 21:22:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Danny Chan joins Calcite PMC

I'm pleased to announce that Danny has accepted an invitation to
join the Calcite PMC. Danny has been a consistent and helpful
figure in the Calcite community for which we are very grateful. We
look forward to the continued contributions and support.

Please join me in congratulating Danny!

- Francis (on behalf of the Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Danny Chan joins Calcite PMC

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Danny! Well deserved!

Best,
Jincheng

Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月5日周二 下午2:31写道:

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congrat Danny !

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Danny!

Posted by Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Danny!

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Danny Chan joins Calcite PMC

Posted by Chunwei Lei <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Danny!

Best,
Chunwei