Posted to users@jena.apache.org by "Dr. John W. Hobbs" <dr...@cablespeed.com> on 2012/04/17 13:29:15 UTC

jena on linux

Hi,

    I'm confused about what to download (Linux). Can you recommend?

Is there a single package (tar) vs. going into all of the parent directories
and pulling from each.

Thanks/regards,

                                 John

John W. Hobbs Ph.D.

Re: jena on linux

Posted by Herli Joaquim de Menezes <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi, John, I have just downloaded the package and moved it from download
folder to in my case ~/Applications, unpacked with ark or by *tar -xvf
filename.tar*. If you will use it in Eclipse IDE, you should to include as
an external library.

HjdM

--
Herli Menezes