Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by se...@paneurolife.lu on 2003/05/22 16:52:34 UTC

Administer Axis - SOAPMonitor problem

Hello,

I have installed Axis on my Tomcat 4.1.24 server , but i have a problem
with the Administer Axis and SOAPMonitor functionalities. they are
disabled by default.
I would like to enabled them

Have you an idea?

Thanks

Sébastien

The contents of this E-mail are confidential and may contain privileged information to the sole intended recipient at the E-mail address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to our used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may it be copied or forwarded in any way without the consent of the sender.
The sender hereby make no representation as to the accuracy, completeness for a particular purpose of the information provided in this E-mail. No binding commitment from the sender may be inferred by means of E-mail communications.
Please note that the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the E-mail and attachments (if any).
If received in error, please reply by mail to the sender or contact the sender by phone (+352) 45 67 301, and then delete it from your system.