Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Reza Naghibi <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/09/25 15:13:12 UTC

RE: Fwd: Re: [whatwg] Adding a property to navigator for getting device model

Looks good. I will echo your request for user agent data. The lack of data impacts the projects ability to identify new devices.

  model </div><div>

FYI, my 2 cents to the WhatWG on the UA-string.

esjr
Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.
We discussed iOS issues earlier.
Is there a reliable way to detect if it is an iPhone6 or more importantly
the larger Plus?

Werner