Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Apache <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2017/04/09 16:11:48 UTC

Fwd: New git repository created: logging-log4cxx.git

I have created the git repo and copied the source from Subversion there. Please review it as I will be submitting a ticket to make the svn repo read only. All new commits should go against git.

Ralph

Begin forwarded message:

Re: New git repository created: logging-log4cxx.git

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I think we now know why infra doesn't convert repos for us anymore! ;)

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: New git repository created: logging-log4cxx.git

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I used svn2git. It uses git svn under the covers. I had to create an authors file. I just used everyone’s apache.org <http://apache.org/> email account as I don’t know of a good way to determine the real account.

Re: Fwd: New git repository created: logging-log4cxx.git

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Apache,