Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Plummer, Greg" <Gr...@LibertyMutual.com> on 2003/12/17 16:57:56 UTC

RE: [rc4 / BUG] major memory leak in MetadataManager

Hi All,

Has there been any activity to resolve this problem. This is a big
show-stopper for us. It only takes a few minutes with a handful of users
before we run out of memory. If we can't get a resolution fairly soon,
we might be forced to abandon OJB (even though I think it's a great
product).

Thanks Much,
Greg Plummer

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Hi Greg,

should be fixed now. Get latest from CVS (trunk or OJB_BRANCH_1_0 branch).

More info see thread
'Re: [rc5 / bug / MetadataManager] Memory leak using dynamic mapping o	n
per thread bases'.

regards,
Armin