Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org> on 2020/05/04 12:52:43 UTC

Propose to create SkyWalking Python agent project

Hi the SkyWalking Community:
  I propose to create SkyWalking Python agent project.

  Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language, and is widely used in web applications and micro-services, there are also some SkyWalking users asking for the support to Python[0].

  The repo SkyWalking-Python will share the same GitHub Issue, Slack Channel, Mailing list with the main repo.

[0] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/1221

GitHub @kezhenxu94
Apache SkyWalking, Apache Dubbo

Re: Propose to create SkyWalking Python agent project

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org>.
Good to know you want to do this.

I will create the repo for you and the whole SkyWalking community.

Sheng Wu