Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/21 10:27:06 UTC

ICLA for new contributors

Hi Dilshan ,

I haven't contact you during last few days because of storm situation in SL
hope you are safe, I guess now you have some background knowledge about the
project. According to GSoC time line you have to start your coding from 24th
May , I hope now you are ready for that if you need any clarifications this
is the best time to raise them but you can raise them during the development
time too.

For this kind of a significant contributions Apache requests that
contributors sign an Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA) [1].
It's for the protection of Apache and also your code. If you don't have any
issue with it please sign and send a  ICLA form to the ASF.  I think it's
better to fill the ICLA before I commit any of your code into the Apache
code base.

Also better to read some contributors guides listed here [3] [4].

[1] - http://apache.org/licenses/#clas
[2] - http://apache.org/dev/
[3] - http://apache.org/dev/contributors.html

Sagara Gunathunga