Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@altiscale.com> on 2015/05/16 03:05:59 UTC

Bug Bash Post-mortem

Hey gang.

	I promised a post-mortem, but I got distracted with making everyone's lives miserable with new test-patch code.  Luckily my coworker Barbara (who some of you met!) wrote some wrap up info about it on our corporate blog, including some interesting stats….

	https://www.altiscale.com/hadoop-blog/the-power-of-community-apache-hadoop-global-bug-bash/

Re: Bug Bash Post-mortem

Posted by Eric Payne <er...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thank you Allen and Barbara for organizing the bug bash and for the post-mortem. I would definitely like to have another one in the fall.

Re: Bug Bash Post-mortem

Posted by Eric Payne <er...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Re: Bug Bash Post-mortem

Posted by Eric Payne <er...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.