Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com> on 2002/02/07 23:41:26 UTC

Jetspeed+Apache+Velocity problem

I am wondering if anyone else ran into this problem before (scanning the
mail archives did not reveal any similar problems reported before). Steps to
recreate:

1. Login as admin.
2. Go to Security tab and pick a user.
3. Click on Roles.
4. Click Update on User Roles.

The resulting document seems to be a concatenation of previous document
(User Roles) + dump of http headers + another User Roles document without
any data. I'm hesitant to attach the resulting .html document but I can
e-mail it if someone's willing to take a look at this problem.

I am running latest build of Jetspeed + Tomcat 3.21 + Apache Web Server 1.3
+ Win2K. I know that this problem is Apache releated because if I go against
Tomcat on 8080, all works fine. Here's my mod_jk.conf context for jetspeed:

JkMount /jetspeed/* ajp12
JkMount /jetspeed/servlet/* ajp12
JkMount /jetspeed/*.jsp ajp12

I'm hoping that perhaps someone could have any ideas on how to get around
that. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.