Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by 황보동규 <hw...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/17 04:20:09 UTC

How to use keystone v1.0 authentication of Openstack Swift(Oracle storage cloud)?

Hi there! I write this mail to hear about your helpful comment.

As you know, Current version of Hadoop support Openstack Swift. Oracle storage cloud is using REST API that is compatible with Openstack Swift. So I try to connect Oracle cloud storage with configuration like this page(https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hadoop-openstack/index.html) But I cannot connect with this error message.

Invalid Response: Method POST on http://tajotest.storage.oraclecloud.com/auth/v1.0 failed, status code: 302, status line: HTTP/1.0 302 Found  POST http://tajotest.storage.oraclecloud.com/auth/v1.0 => 302
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.swift.http.SwiftRestClient.buildException(SwiftRestClient.java:1501)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.swift.http.SwiftRestClient.perform(SwiftRestClient.java:1402)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.swift.http.SwiftRestClient.authenticate(SwiftRestClient.java:1079)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.swift.http.SwiftRestClient.authIfNeeded(SwiftRestClient.java:1298)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.swift.http.SwiftRestClient.preRemoteCommand(SwiftRestClient.java:1314)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.swift.http.SwiftRestClient.headRequest(SwiftRestClient.java:1015)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.swift.snative.SwiftNativeFileSystemStore.stat(SwiftNativeFileSystemStore.java:258)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.swift.snative.SwiftNativeFileSystemStore.getObjectMetadata(SwiftNativeFileSystemStore.java:213)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.swift.snative.SwiftNativeFileSystemStore.getObjectMetadata(SwiftNativeFileSystemStore.java:182)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.swift.snative.SwiftNativeFileSystem.getFileStatus(SwiftNativeFileSystem.java:173)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.exists(FileSystem.java:1424)

I compare the code of Cyberduck(GUI client of various storage cloud like S3, Google cloud, Oracle storage cloud …) with hadoop and I found out that Cyberduck include some other method appropriate with each keystone version but Hadoop only use AuthPostMethod. It only compatible with keystone v2.0. But, Oracle storage cloud use keystone v1.0 so, If my understanding is correct, I have no idea how to connect with hadoop.

Please check my understanding.. If It is wrong, Please revise.
If another method is in hadoop, Can you explain how to connect Oracle storage cloud?