Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "F. Javier Juarez" <ja...@eresmas.com> on 2000/09/08 15:24:29 UTC

Extension of the of XSP's tags...

Hi !

    Only two little questions:

        1.- I need to obtain a complete relation of XSP's tags( any type
of document is valid ), Is it possible ? Where's it ?
        2.- Is possible to extend the basic set of XSP's tags ?

thanks in advance !
Regards Javier

 Javier Juarez Martinez eresMas
 Rivera del Sena, s/n Ed. APOT Plta 3 28042 Madrid Spain
 Tfno: 91 2020044/Fax: 91 2020004

Re: Extension of the of XSP's tags...

Posted by Sebastien Koechlin <sk...@ivision.fr>.
"F. Javier Juarez" wrote:

>         1.- I need to obtain a complete relation of XSP's tags( any
> type of document is valid ), Is it possible ? Where's it ?

Look at org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/xsp-java.xsl into
cocoon.jar or cocoon/src/.

But you already have read http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/xsp.html
didn't you ?

I found http://www.plenix.com/xsp/doc/xsp-primer.html still really
helpful, but I don't know if it is still up to date.

>         2.- Is possible to extend the basic set of XSP's tags ?

Sure.

You can modify xsp-java.xsl file, but this is not a good
idea, except if see something missing in xsp.

You can write a taglib. Look at cocoon's samples, and look at
org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/util.xsl for an
example.

--
Sébastien Koechlin