Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/05 18:40:48 UTC

Welcome Tammo van Lessen as new ODE commiter

Hi all,

Please join me to welcome Tammo as a new ODE commiter. He still has to go
through the whole CLA / commit rights process but he's been voted in
successfully and has accepted to join us.

Welcome Tammo!

Matthieu

Re: Welcome Tammo van Lessen as new ODE commiter

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

thank you very much for the warm welcome. As a long fan of open source
software I'm very proud to be part of the Ode team and this way to be
somehow also part of the apache familiy :)

I finally got the long awaited go from our legal and I've faxed the
CLA to the ASF 1 hour ago.

I guess it makes sense to shortly introduce myself:

I'm a research associate with Frank Leymann at the Institute of
Architecture of Application Systems, University of Stuttgart. It's
obvious that my research interests are located in the fields of BPM
(especially BPEL), SOA, ESBs, REST... Besides working on my PhD thesis
I work on an EU project aiming to combine business processes with
semantic web technologies.

Looking forward to working with you.

Cheers,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - tvanlessen@gmail.com - http://www.taval.de

Re: Welcome Tammo van Lessen as new ODE commiter

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Friday 06 July 2007 00:40, Matthieu Riou wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me to welcome Tammo as a new ODE commiter.

Welcome!!

> He still has to go through the whole CLA / commit rights process
> but he's been voted in successfully and has accepted to join us.

I hope that the change of Secretary last month hasn't introduced any logistics
problem at the Board level, and the execution of the CLAs are smooth. Yell,
if any problems...

Cheers
Niclas