Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Shanti Patel <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/04 12:53:33 UTC

open office installation on my mac

I downloaded the openoffice through google crome.

after installing and running from mac i get the message that this softward
cannot oen as it is not installed through app store.

how to go about this

--

*Shantilal Patel*

*HP: +91 9890193888*
Nishan Power Converters
OM Enterprises
365, Krishna Vijay Saw Mill Compound,
Opp MSRTC Depot,
Bhiwandi, Thane - 421302
MS, India

Re: open office installation on my mac

Posted by 許哲崇 <fi...@gmail.com>.
Safety and bravery are developed slowly, just as driving a car.

At last, you are on you way, and on your own.

Posted by Brian Hogan <ba...@hiwaay.net>.

Posted by Josef Latt <Jo...@gmx.net>.