Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Hareet <As...@cpbinc.com> on 2006/07/17 17:30:07 UTC

Anonymous checkout doesn't add shipping & taxes

When I try to do an anonymous checkout the shipping charges & taxes are not applied to the order, or atleast they don't show up on any of the screens. Is it a setting that I'm missing ??

Appreciate if someone could verify this for me.

Thanks
Ashish Hareet

Re: Anonymous checkout doesn't add shipping & taxes

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Ashish,

For shipping charges I'm not sure but taxes are related to a GeoID, that's
perhaps why they are missing.

Jacques

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Does the product have this set.
https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/EditProduct

Ashish Hareet sent the following on 7/17/2006 8:30 AM: