Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com> on 2017/07/03 19:43:24 UTC

[NOTICE] JIRA activity email migration to issues@mahout.apache.org

All,

As many notes are made and much discussion takes place on JIRA it will necessary that all committers, current contributors and all others interested subscribe to this list via:

  issues-subscribe@mahout.apache.org

This being a holiday week in the states, I am planning on this coming weekend to make the final configuration changes.

Current committers and developers, If this is too early, again with the July 4 holiday, please do let me know.

Thanks very much,

Andy