Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/05/31 16:00:20 UTC

Baby Grieve

Coming 1 month early....

Everett Arend Grieve born Thursday May 30 at 9:45 am. 5 lbs 15 oz. 18.5
inches long.

Mom is currently in the ACOU and Everett in the ICU. They are on track to
meet today! We will be a few days in the hospital, but everything's looking
good!

Not sure how much I'll be checking email in the next little while. Good
luck with the release!

Andrew

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
Congrats man!

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by James Jong <wj...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andrew!!
-James Jong

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.

--
Timothy Kim

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>.
Congrats!!!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andrew!!!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Good to have you back!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Lolitha Ratnayake <lo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andrew and welcome back!

--
Regards!*
-----------------

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Welcome back Andrew!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Thanks everyone!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Congrats Andrew!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Giorgio Natili <g....@gnstudio.com>.
Congrats!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Tommy Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>.
Congratulations Andrew!!!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Congrats Andrew!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Gorkem Ercan <go...@gmail.com>.

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andrew!! :)

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Congratulations Andrew!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

My first one was 4 weeks early and about 5.5 lbs. Everything turned out fine. Slept alot during the first few weeks, then got noisy. Now she just completed her sophmore year in college, how time flies.

-- Marcel Kinard

Re: Baby Grieve

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andrew! I hope you fondly remember your last good nights sleep!

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Benn Mapes <be...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! That is very exiting, I wish you guys all the best.

Re: Baby Grieve

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andrew!

Re: Baby Grieve