Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Elena Sporrer <el...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/02 02:57:38 UTC

Re: ASF events: inquiry on requirements for speakers

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a lot for your detailed answers on the public mailing list from 08/23, really appreciate it!

We've been extensively using Apache Camel in different combinations (Talend, HashiCorp, Red Hat) for over 10 years now. Since our company, Datagrate, is focusing on application integration, API solution, and real-time integrations, Apache Camel has always been a valuable framework that we leverage. We would love to get more involved with the Apache Camel community, contribute our knowledge and expertise. We though a potential knowledge-sharing session at one your future events could be a good start.

Since we are also co-organizers of two User Groups (Florida Talend User Group and HashiCorp User Group in Tampa), I do understand that the main focus for speakers is on best practice sharing,
pros and cons of different solutions, etc. So the requirements are pretty clear in this case.

As soon as we have some concrete ideas shaped up, I would like to reach out to you to briefly consult prior to submitting a CFP. Hopefully the events will be resumed very soon and we could discuss our potential collaboration for the upcoming ASF events.

Thanks and have a great week!
Elena Sporrer
Datagrate