Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2018/06/04 07:38:51 UTC

AntUnit Bug Causing Jenkins Failures

Hi all

one of the recurring issues that make Jenkins builds fail is a
thread-safety bug in AntUnit's log capturing code. This is supposed to
be fixed in AntUnit's master branch.

I propose to build an alpha version of AntUnit and push that to Ant's
lib/optional - and then monitor Jenkins for a while validating the
fix. And if it seems to work, cut a new AntUnit release.

This would break build jobs that try to populate lib/optional from
existing repos (either via fetch.xml or Ivy or whatever) until the next
AntUnit release has been published. I am not aware of any such CI job
but thought it would be good to ask before going forward.

Stefan

AW: AntUnit Bug Causing Jenkins Failures

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
+1
Jan

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@gmail.com>.