Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Kafi Lavender <hi...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/29 18:15:59 UTC

Google Summer of Code

Hi,

I would like to apply for Google Summer of code for *Camel *project. May I
ask is submit the proposal on the Dashboard is enough? Or should I need
also to email the mentors and ask for assign me to the project ?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Best regards.
Hien Nguyen.

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hello,

It should be enough to submit the proposal on the dashboard.

What particular issue are you looking to?

Thanks

--
Andrea Cosentino