Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/09 21:13:07 UTC

[all] Continuum

Any committers who would like to be able to kick off component
builds or otherwise mess with Continuum, let me know and I will help
you get set up.

I am sure the Continuum devs would also appreciate any spare cycles
that any of us have to help with the code.  We use it, so...

Phil

Re: [all] Continuum

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
I don't have the possibility to access Continuum. I logged a bug in
September without it ever being addressed:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/REDBACK-247

Paul

Re: [all] Continuum

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.