Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ch...@cendec.com on 2001/04/18 19:37:20 UTC

Error in comps-tutorial.war (Struts + Components + Orion)

Folks,

Anyone using components on top of struts? I got a problem when I tried to
execute comps-tutorial.war (tutorial from components) within orion.

Any ideas?  Pls c the attachment for error.

P.S.
I already moved the dtd files from struts.jar into the classes directory.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

=====
Error
=====

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Error - tag.useAttribute : attribute
'componentsList' not found in context. Check tag syntax

	at
s1.struts.taglib.component.UseAttributeTag.doStartTag(UseAttributeTag.java:1
28)

	at
/layout/vboxLayout.jsp._jspService(/layout/vboxLayout.jsp.java:43) (JSP page
line 10)

	at com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.xu(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.d4.s3(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.d4.include(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.EvermindPageContext.include(JAX)

	at
s1.struts.taglib.component.InsertTag$InsertHandler.doEndTag(InsertTag.java:6
50)

	at s1.struts.taglib.component.InsertTag.doEndTag(InsertTag.java:291)

	at
/layout/classicLayout.jsp._jspService(/layout/classicLayout.jsp.java:67)

	at com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.xu(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.d4.s3(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.d4.include(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.EvermindPageContext.include(JAX)

	at
s1.struts.taglib.component.InsertTag$InsertHandler.doEndTag(InsertTag.java:6
50)

	at s1.struts.taglib.component.InsertTag.doEndTag(InsertTag.java:291)

	at /index.jsp._jspService(/index.jsp.java:35)

	at com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.xu(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.d4.s3(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.d4.s1(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.eg.s9(JAX)

	at com.evermind.server.http.eg.dr(JAX)

	at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)

Re: Error in comps-tutorial.war (Struts + Components + Orion)

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Yes, but I haven't tried it with Orion.

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.

  Ok, there was a bug preventing Components to run on Orion. It is now
corrected.
  You can download latest version, and test it with Orion !

    Cedric

Components sites :
  http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/components/
  (mirror) : http://www.geocities.com/cedricdumoulin//components/