Posted to user@commons.apache.org by J-Pro <jp...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/09 21:39:45 UTC

Re: [vfs] Does VFS already has support for FTPS (FTP over SSL)?

Sorry for bothering you guys, but can anyone please answer my question?
It's very important for me, I'm afraid of that you'll forget about this
question.

Thank you very much in advance!

Posted by J-Pro <jp...@gmail.com>.
How can I contact these people about this problem, don't you know?
About the patch... I've tried to apply it using TortoiseSVN, partially I
succeeded, but there are some code pieces which are not 100% clear for
me if I should merge it or not. In other words I can't fully apply it to
then successfully build the code. Maybe you'll get it better, Ralph. If
you have few free minutes, please try it... Waiting for your answer.

Thank you very much, Ralph.

Posted by J-Pro <jp...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, you committed it, thanks, I'll try to build it tomorrow! I'll
definitely write here about the results! (I assume your svn client
applied the patch better than mine)

Great thanks!

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by J-Pro <jp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by J-Pro <jp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by J-Pro <jp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by J-Pro <jp...@gmail.com>.
Good afternoon again.

Posted by J-Pro <jp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Steven Siebert <sm...@gmail.com>.
That's what I get for responding on my iPod!

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Steve <sm...@gmail.com>.
Wools!

Posted by Steven Siebert <sm...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry I didn't see this....

Yes, FTPS is supported.
http://commons.apache.org/vfs/filesystems.html#SFTP<%20http://commons.apache.org/vfs/filesystems.html#SFTP>

See API:
http://commons.apache.org/vfs/apidocs/org/apache/commons/vfs/provider/sftp/package-summary.html

I am successfully using it against a Unix server...haven't tested a Windows
SFTP server yet.

Regards,

Steve