Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@email.t-com.hr> on 2006/09/21 09:11:33 UTC

Is breadcrumbs component hard in Tapestry?

Hello all.

I tried to develop my breadcrumbs component, but it seems that it is a bit
harder than expected to do it in component framework.

Anyway, has anyone developed the same and is willing to share? IMPORTANT
NOTE: this breadcrumb component should be dynamic in nature, not using only
PageLinks to render links, but also DirectLinks (or whatever) to be able to
pass some additional argument required for displaying some breadcrumb page.
Typical case is when some breadcrumb link is leading to some EntityHome page
of some db entity that requires entity ID to be displayed.

Regards,
Vjeran

Re: Is breadcrumbs component hard in Tapestry?

Posted by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@email.t-com.hr>.
Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.