Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/28 10:46:01 UTC

DirectSolrSpellCheckerTest failure

I don't know if this is new, but I've hit this today (on the latest trunk):

junit-sequential:
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.solr.spelling.DirectSolrSpellCheckerTest
    [junit] Testcase:
test(org.apache.solr.spelling.DirectSolrSpellCheckerTest):        FAILED
    [junit]* fox is not equal to foo*
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: fox is not equal to foo
    [junit]     at
org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase$LuceneTestCaseRunner.runChild(LuceneTestCase.java:958)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase$LuceneTestCaseRunner.runChild(LuceneTestCase.java:896)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.solr.spelling.DirectSolrSpellCheckerTest.test(DirectSolrSpellCheckerTest.java:70)
    [junit]
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase:
org.apache.solr.spelling.DirectSolrSpellCheckerTest:      FAILED
    [junit] ERROR: SolrIndexSearcher opens=2 closes=1
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: ERROR: SolrIndexSearcher
opens=2 closes=1
    [junit]     at
org.apache.solr.SolrTestCaseJ4.endTrackingSearchers(SolrTestCaseJ4.java:128)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.solr.SolrTestCaseJ4.deleteCore(SolrTestCaseJ4.java:302)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.solr.SolrTestCaseJ4.afterClassSolrTestCase(SolrTestCaseJ4.java:79)
    [junit]
    [junit]
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.347 sec
    [junit]
    [junit] ------------- Standard Output ---------------
    [junit] NOTE: reproduce with: ant test
-Dtestcase=DirectSolrSpellCheckerTest -Dtestmethod=test
-Dtests.seed=-4847502482604100745:8515640956061503432
-Dtests.codec=randomPerField
    [junit] NOTE: test params are: codec=RandomCodecProvider:
{range_facet_si=MockSep, intDefault=Standard, range_facet_l=Standard,
range_facet_sl=Standard, teststop=MockSep, timestamp=Pulsing(freqCutoff=18),
multiDefault=Pulsing(freqCutoff=18), id=Standard}, locale=sk_SK_EURO,
timezone=America/Argentina/La_Rioja
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
    [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
    [junit] 28.11.2010 6:39:36 org.apache.solr.SolrTestCaseJ4
endTrackingSearchers
    [junit] SEVERE: ERROR: SolrIndexSearcher opens=2 closes=1
    [junit] NOTE: all tests run in this JVM:
    [junit] [DirectSolrSpellCheckerTest]
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
    [junit] Test org.apache.solr.spelling.DirectSolrSpellCheckerTest FAILED

To reproduce:

ant test -Dtestcase=DirectSolrSpellCheckerTest -Dtestmethod=test
-Dtests.seed=-4847502482604100745:8515640956061503432
-Dtests.codec=randomPerField

Shai

Re: DirectSolrSpellCheckerTest failure

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.
I tried the patch and the test now passes. Thanks !

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hudson is freebsd-jvms-only :(

-----